Each Original Can-Filter® uses the most conceptually sound, pelletized carbon, packed-bed design to deliver the best performing carbon filter on the market. Even with the industry’s thickest carbon bed, at 2.5 in, the Can Original provides for some of the lowest pressure drops, even on smaller size filters. This hefty pelletized carbon bed effectively makes the Original filter the “biggest sponge” for VOC removal capable of holding massive amounts of contaminant leading to a lifespan that leaves other filters, frankly, in the dust. The Original Can-Filter® are designed for the control of VOCs (paint fumes, hydrocarbons, etc…), odors and other gaseous contaminants. Built with the same proven packed bed design and pelletized virgin activated carbon we’ve used for 30 years, this line of time tested activated carbon air filters sets the standard for long life, consistent performance and low pressure drop. Rated at a conservative 0.1 sec contact time, the Original Can-Filter® provide excellent value and confidence.
Can 125 Filter Specs
- Max Exhaust CFM: 1020 CFM / 1700 m³h @ 0.1 sec contact time
- Max Recirculating (Scrubbing) CFM: 2040 CFM / 3400 m³h
- Recommended Min Airflow: 510 CFM / 850 m³h
- Prefilter: Yes
- Flange: 8″, 10″, 12″, 14″
- Dimensions: (with pre-filter)
- Outside Diameter: 42cm / 16.5″
- Height: 125cm / 49.2″
- Weight: 58.6kg / 129lbs.
- Carbon Weight: 46.7kg / 103lbs.
- Carbon Bed Depth: 6.5cm / 2.56″
- Max Operating Temp: 80ºC
- Pressure drop at max CFM: 180pa/ .75″wg