Dynomyco C Premium Mycorrhizal Inoculant Pouch
Commercial or Bulk Pricing? Contact us to speak to our sales reps
DYNOMYCO C™ is the result of 30 years of scientific research at Israel’s Volcani Center (ARO). DYNOMYCO C™ was designed and formulated by a team of biologists, agronomists and soil and plant health scientists to help medical cannabis cultivators reach their plant’s full potential. Cannabis cultivators who use DYNOMYCO C™ achieve higher yields, higher cannabinoid levels and higher terpene content. Plants treated with DYNOMYCO C™ develop a more extensive root system and can thus take full advantage of the growing media.
DYNOMYCO C™ contains 2,500 propagules per gram of Glomus intraradices endomycorrhizal fungi. DYNOMYCO C™ has been tested in medical and recreational cannabis cultivation facilities in the USA and Israel. When adding DYNOMYCO C™ to the growing media, a 10-45% yield increase was observed compared to untreated plants.
Mycorrhizal Inoculation has many Benefits, Among them:
- Plant tolerance to suboptimal pH levels
- Plant resistance to stress
- Accelerated plant growth and time-to-harvest
- Improved nutrient uptake
- Increased crop yields
- Fertilizer reduction
- Suitable for use in various growing media (soil, coco, rockwool)
- Easy application – at the start of the grow cycle and upon transplantation
- Suitable for use with synthetic and organic fertilizers
- Increased oil production
- Plant tolerance to salinity
- Thoroughly mix DYNOMYCO C® into the growing media until it’s spread uniformly.
- Upon transplantation, apply DYNOMCYO C™ by spreading at the bottom and sides of the planting hole.
|CONTAINER SIZE||APPLICATION RATE|
|Seeds, clones or seedlings|| |
Up to 500 ml
500 ml – 1 L