Our Softouch Micro-Tip Pruning Snip makes deadheading, trimming and shaping plants easy so easy, its been recognized by the Arthritis Society as Arthritis Friendly. An Easy Action design opens the blades after each cut to reduce hand strain, and the high-grade, stainless-steel blades feature a precision-ground edge that stays sharp longer and cuts all the way to the tip for clean, healthy cuts on living plants. Our Softouch Micro-Tip Pruning Snip also includes a contoured Softgrip handle for a more comfortable grip.
- Ideal for deadheading, trimming, shaping and other quick snips on small plants
- Recognized by the Arthritis Society as Arthritis Friendly for a design that is easy-to-use for people with arthritis or limited hand strength
- Easy Action spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip
- Symmetrical Softgrip® handle offers added comfort and accommodates right- and left-handed users