Gavita Pro 900e LED 120-277V Grow Light
Commercial or Bulk Pricing? Contact us to speak to our sales reps
- 8-bar configuration provides uniform light distribution that is ideal for vertical racks, low rooms, over benches, or in tents
- 900 µmol/s delivers huge growing potential without overpowering your plants in a low-ceiling environment
- Design provides an incredibly efficient 2.6 µmol/j at 345 W and produces a broad-spectrum light source ideal for any growth stage
- Masterfully crafted with high-quality 120-277 volt Philips brand drivers
- Top-bin LEDs power this built-to-last fixture
- Features built-in 6k V surge protector
- Multiple hanging options included in box for hanging the fixture from multiple mounting points
- Balanced, full-spectrum light output
- FCC and UL 8800 compliant
- IP66 rated for use in wet environments
|120 Volt||208 Volt||240 Volt||277 Volt|
|Input Current at 100%||2.9 Amps||1.7 Amps||1.5 Amps||1.3 Amps|
|Input Power at 100%||345W||345W||345W||345W|
|Lamp Base||Osram and Samsung LEDs||Osram and Samsung LEDs||Osram and Samsung LEDs||Osram and Samsung LEDs|
Features & Benefits
The Pro 900e LED is the solution for indoor growing environments where ceiling height and distance from canopy are paramount. Featuring the same performance and 8-bar configuration of our bestselling Pro 1700e LED, the 900e is a great fit for use in vertical racks, low rooms, over benches, or even in tents.
Output and efficiency
Push plants to their full potential with a fixture tailored to how you grow. At 900 µmol/s, this LED by the leaders in horticultural lighting delivers impressive amounts of crop-loving light without overpowering plants in your setup. And because it operates at 345 W with 2.6 µmol/j—half the power of our best-performing fixture—you get less ambient heat that has the potential to damage your crops at close proximity, and incredible energy efficiency. Great for your plants, great for your bottom line.
With a Gavita EL Master Controller (sold separately), your 900e takes on the power to create custom days, nights and seasons for whatever you’re growing, at every stage of growth. The 10% to 100% dimming range allows you to recreate sunrise, sunset and changing day lengths without sacrificing energy efficiency.
The IP66 wet rating means that each fixture is protected against dust, oil and even streams of water when cleaning. This makes for a fixture that can be mounted nearly anywhere, and especially in vertical racking setups. Plus, UL 8800 compliance gives you the peace of mind your fixture is designed for safe, reliable operation for you and your plants.
Uniformity & Spectrum
Delivering the same standard-setting spectrum of the 1700e LED, the 900e also features 8 passively cooled bars that provide full-spectrum, broad-coverage light for full-term growth. Positioned 6-12 inches from the canopy, the 900e provides plants with astonishingly uniform light to encourage vigorous growth.
High Quality Components
The performance is in the details. And each detail in a Gavita LED is designed for the highest possible performance. We craft each 900e with reliably sourced components from around the globe, including Philips AdvanceDrivers, Samsung white LEDs and Osram red LEDs. The Gavita 900e gently drives these top-bin diodes to optimize fixture life and improve spectral output, so you can experience incredible growth season after season.