- An advanced grow tent designed to create optimal climate conditions for year-round plant cultivation indoors.
- 50% thicker steel frame inside a denser 2000D canvas with protective zipper flap that prevents light leaks.
- Second chamber with detachable tray and removable wall divided for plants in vegetative and seedling stages.
- Future-ready design featuring controller mounting plate with passthrough for no light-leak cable management.
- 48” x 36” x 72” | 6 Plant Capacity | Viewing Window | 2000D Canvas Density | 2x Weight Bearing
A grow tent designed to grow plants indoors by providing complete control over climate conditions. It features a secondary chamber where the top half is used for plants in their vegetative stages, and the bottom half for those in their seedling stages. This grow tent uses a waterproof oxford canvas with a 2000D thickness for higher durability and light-proofing. Cross-patterned diamond mylar lines the surface of the inner walls, which will reflect and maximize output from your grow light. An inner ribbon stitching creates a seal that lines the zipper inside the grow tent to ensure maximum reflectivity and prevent light leaking. This is paired with a protective cover that runs the length of the front zipper for further protection against intrusive lighting. The duct ports can also close on either side to reinforce this light-proof sealing. Accessories include a waterproof floor tray, a detachable tool bag, additional roof hanging bars, and a mounting plate to install your controller onto the grow tent.
PREMIUM BUILD QUALITY
This growing tent is reinforced by its frame’s steel construction, utilizing 22 mm diameter poles compared to standard grow tents’ 18 mm poles. The corner pieces share the same rigidity that keeps the tent upright and sturdier than others. This, along with its roof beams, enables up to 150 pounds of grow equipment support when hung at intersecting points. A metallic finish protects the steel poles from long-term wear and tear while presenting a clean aesthetic.