- Four 11” LED bars designed for inter-canopy or supplemental lighting to boost plant yields.
- Provides expanded light coverage to areas that your primary grow lights have trouble reaching.
- Can magnetically mount onto your grow tent's frame or canvas using the included steel bars.
- Utilizes full-spectrum Samsung LM301H LEDs for powerful lighting optimized for all plant stages.
- Features a digital controller with ten light intensity levels and daily schedule programming.
Multi-purpose LED bar lighting designed for use as inter-canopy, supplemental, or primary grow lighting to boost light coverage. When optimally positioned, this kit will help maximize your plant’s growth and yields. Each light bar has heavy-duty construction and is IP65-rated to resist water and dust entry, enabling it to withstand humid climates. Its unibody housing and aluminum board host a row of full-spectrum Samsung LM301H white LEDs while also dissipating heat to extend the diodes’ lifespan. The kit includes a lighting controller, four LED grow light bars, and four steel bars that enable flexible mounting on any surface in grow tents. Includes mounting screws to be used as primary lighting in smaller grow setups. Also compatible with our humidity domes for use in seed germination and propagation applications. This product is part of the UIS™ platform of grow devices and smart controllers, designed to integrate with each other to achieve your ideal environment.
COMPLETE LIGHTING COVERAGE
Magnetically mounts on grow tent frames and canvases when using the included steel bars. Provide extended coverage to inter-canopy areas that your primary lights have trouble reaching. Each LED grow light bar is built with Horticulture Series Samsung LM301H 3000K and 5000K white diodes, specifically formulated to help maximize plant yields. You can also link additional grow light bars to extend your reach or add more support lighting.
This kit includes an intuitive controller that features ten brightness intensity levels with OFF, ON, and SCHEDULE modes. Its built-in port can connect to UIS controllers to integrate with other grow equipment and access dynamic climate triggers, grow cycles, and schedules. Connect to the app to control your devices from anywhere, as well as unlock advance automations, alerts, climate charts, CSV data export, and more!