- Four 11” UV LED bars designed for supplemental ultraviolet lighting to assist primary grow lights.
- Helps improve grow light quality to draw out plant expressions by simulating the sun’s UV rays.
- Enhances fruit and flowering stages by utilizing a targeted UVA spectrum of 365nm and 395nm.
- Features a digital controller with ten light intensity levels and daily schedule programming.
- Can magnetically mount onto your grow tent's frame or canvas using the included steel bars.
- 48W power draw
A set of ultraviolet LED bars designed for use as supplemental lighting to enhance light quality. When optimally positioned, these UV LED light bars will induce growth characteristics in your plants during the fruit and flower grow stages. Its unibody housing and aluminum board host a row of targeted spectrum ultraviolet LEDs while also dissipating heat to extend their lifespan. Each light bar features heavy-duty construction and is IP65-rated to resist water and dust entry, capable of withstanding humid climates. Also compatible with our humidity domes for use in seed germination and propagation applications. This product is part of the UIS™ platform of grow devices and smart controllers, designed to integrate with each other to achieve your ideal environment.
UNIFORM COVERAGE LIGHTING
Magnetically mounts onto grow tent frames, bar style lighting fixtures with magnetic surfaces, and canvases when using the included steel bars. Provide even UVA coverage that supplements your primary lighting to emit a light spectrum naturally found in sunlight. Each LED light bar is built with 365nm and 395nm diodes that are formulated to draw out expressions during your plant’s fruit and flower development to improve the quality of its yields. Two bars will provide full UV coverage to 2x2, 2x4, and 3x3 spaces while four bars fully cover 4x4 and 5x5 grow spaces.
This kit includes an intuitive controller that features ten brightness intensity levels with OFF, ON, and SCHEDULE modes. The lights can also be connected to our smart UIS controllers to integrate with other grow equipment and access dynamic climate triggers, grow cycles, and app control.