MARPHYL® Organic Soil Enhancer is harvested when the nutrients have settled at the bottom of the tanks. This concentrated liquid contains an abundance of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the marine phytoplankton, and it’s recommended for use only on household plants, urban/veggies gardens, lawns, golf courses and greenhouses.
Plants rely on potassium to facilitate the circulation of nutrients and on nitrogen as the essential element in photosynthesis, while the roots need phosphorus to thrive. MARPHYL® Organic Soil Enhancer is high in potassium, nitrogen, and phosphorus, and also contains trace amounts of other nutrients, such as calcium and magnesium for optimum plant health and growth.
MARPHYL Organic Soil Enhancer is very easy to use.
– 100% natural (made with 100% pure marine phytoplankton)
– Non – toxic
– No preservatives
– Pesticide free
– Fungicide free
– Licensed by Canadian Food Inspection Agency
– Listed by OMRI (Organic Materials Review Institute) on OMRI Products List©
– Run off safe as it originates in the ocean
– Harvested and packaged on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
– Mild pH: 6.2 – 6.5